Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Upcoming Trial


I am so so so excited! I have been training Gambler in agility and I am I getting ready to see how he will do in a trial. I know that he may very well run all over the ring and pay no attention to me at all. I am still excited, I can't wait to see what he will do. I know that when I run him at this trial I will not be nearly as nervous as I was the first time I ran Bradley in a trial. I guess this is because it is not my first trial but it is his first trial. I am hoping that knowing what I am doing this time around will in some way benefit Gambler. My biggest hope for him is that maybe he will qualify 1 out of 4 runs. If that doesn't happen I won't be disappointed because I am going into this with the mindset that this is yet another learning experience for the both of us. If he does qualify....well let's just say I will be elated and so will his owner.

No comments: