Friday, May 9, 2008

AKC Agility Trial


I can't believe it. This past weekend was the AKC agility trial. Bradley and I were entered Saturday and Sunday. Before the trial we got a little extra help from Valeri on the weave poles. Bradley and I have been struggling to do them accurately and with consistency. Valeri suggested some minor adjustments and it did the trick. We did great 3 out of 4 times with only one re entry. I was so excited. Saturday's standard run was nothing to write home about we had some errors probably the handler's fault. Our jumper's run Saturday was good but 6 seconds over time with one refusal. No Q for us...but we still had done well. Sunday Bradley was dead on. We had 2 perfect runs and did the weave poles beautifully. Bradley earned his OAJ title. I don't mind telling you the thought of going to excellent class scares me a bit.


Who would have ever thought that a puppy who had 12wks of class and would only let 2 other people touch him would ever come so far. Bradley you amaze me and I am so glad I get to share my life with you. I love ya.

No comments: