Monday, February 16, 2009

FRIENDS

I have come to realize just how amazing my friends are. There aren't a lot of folks who would come and help you rebuild your fence when it is less than 40 degrees outside. I have always known that I had good friends but this weekend they even amazed me. THANK YOU !!! My grandparents came down to help with the fence. My Grandpa, John and I dug post holes, mixed concrete and set posts all day on Friday. Reavis was suppose to help but didn't. On Saturday I had more help than I could have imagined. Jessica and her husband Jason, Carolyn, Mike and their son Ken, Merry and Bruce, Misti and her kids all came to lend a hand with the fence. Once the fence was almost finished I ran out and picked up pizza to feed everyone lunch. I can say that this is something I will always remember. If you all ever need me to lend a hand please just ask, I will be there. I sat down after everyone had left and wrote each one a thank you card. It just didn't feel like that was enough. I pray that God blesses each one of them for their kindness that day. My boys were so happy to have their yard back. Merry let Bandit run and play with the boys for a while. I think they all had a great time.

No comments: