Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ever Wonder why?

Ever wonder why some folks have tons of friends? I have always wondered why it is that some have tons of friends and others have a select few? Do those that have tons of friends have tons they can count on or just a few? I am just one of those people that isn't so easy to get to know. I have a select few friends. I have always been that way from the time I was young. My brother is the person who has tons. He is far more social than I. I am far more distrusting of people. I am not sure why we are so different in this area but we are. I am totaly loyal to my true friends and would never do anything to hurt them and everything I can to help. I don't think that all the hurt I have been through in my life caused me to be this way but I think it just afirmed how I have always been. Maybe this is why I have dogs, who knows.

No comments: