Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What to be is the question?

I am pretty sure the answer should be ready to go. I am totally excited about Saturday. We took Chester to the park today and he was happily mobbed by 3 very young little girls and he never offered even once to jump on them. If he does his pet therapy test this way...he will be great. I am so excited about this test. I am sure that I will be a bit nervous the day of the test.

Bentley and I are going tracking in the morning. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Tracking in the morning, public manners CGC testing at 7 we will attend but are not testing as Chester has already passed this test. I am trying to decided if I would like to test Bentley or not. He has obility class prior to this at 6. We will see if I am feeling brave enough. I might just so I know what I need to work on. He is a great dog but he is still fairly young so I won't be tore up if he doesn't pass. My Grandparents are coming into town on Friday so I am excited to get to see them. They will be spending the night, they are looking forward to seeing the boys. Bentley and I have rally class Thursday night and I am working too. I know that is a lot of dog classes right now. I enjoy it so. I think Bradley needs to get to go with me some to classes. He is getting a little bummed that he hasn't been in a while.

No comments: