Thursday, November 6, 2008



November 2, 2008 Bentley Drew Kucsik becomes Bentley Drew Kucsik TD. What a journey it has been! I can't even begin to describe the amazing feeling that I had the moment I realized he had found the glove. I was overwhelmed with joy and couldn't hold the tears back. I was so very proud for it isn't everyday that a Boston Terrier earns a tracking title. The day was only going to get better. My tracking partner Misti and her cocker spaniel Truffie earned their TDX title that day too. I can't believe we both got into the same trial let alone that we both titled at the same trial. This was a weekend that will go down in history for us both. I feel totally blessed to have been a part of this weekend. I was greatful that Misti's Mom and Carolyn were both there to witness our joy and success.

No comments: