Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our first Pet therapy visit!!

If you hadn't guessed by the photo, Chester and I do visits at St. Johns pediatrics. He loves it and so do I. I don't think there is anything better in this world than bringing a smile to someone's face that is having a bad day. When that someone is a child or the parent of a sick kid, I think it is even better. Chester saw a young girl today that had blood drawn several times. She wasn't in a good mood when we went in but she sure had a big smile when Chester was laying by her on the bed. He did so good...I tell you he was born for this job. :) We had been to the hospital once before on a supervised visit. Today Chester walked in like he owned the place and he knew just where he was going. He also thought he should stop and visit a little girl in the hallway on his way. He is just the sweetest thing. I am so greatful that Chester & I get to do this.

1 comment:

- Min - said...

What a wonderful service you two are doing! I'm sure it's so fun. Keep up the good work =)