Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

I just wanted to make sure I got to say Merry Christmas to everyone. I was a little bummed about Christmas this year. With all that is going on right now we have been short on cash. I hate not being able to get folks things at Christmas. I am glad we pre-planned for the parents. We had family pictures taken this summer so that is the Christmas for all the parents this year. I know John and I said we weren't going to buy anything for each other but I couldn't help myself. I didn't go crazy or anything. He has been wanting this for quite some time. I am excited to get to see Reavis open his gifts this year. It should be fun because I bought 2 of the same thing. One for John and one for Rev. I know neither one of them are expecting it at all. I still need to buy some new Nyla bones for the boys. I will wrap them and they will have a blast tearing the paper off. It should be fun because Chester hasn't ever had Christmas with us before. I am not sure what he will do.

I think we are going up to my Grandma's so I will be excited to get to see them. We are also going to go by John's Mom's house and I have seen her in a while either. I think it will be good to get to visit with the family.

No comments: