Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to school

Well if you hadn't guessed things have been busy. Reavis started college on August 2oth and so did I. Poor John isn't going to know what to do with 2 college students. I am trying to get back into the swing of making myself study and keep up with homework. It has been a long time since I have been a student. Reavis is liking school so far and is still working on a regular basis. I am taking Math, Philosophy, and Public Speaking. Taking 9 hrs and working full time is enough for me. One of my coworkers is taking 12 hrs and working full time. I am not sure that I could do that.

Bentley and I have missed our first novice class. I am hoping that we can make it Monday but I also have to take my car to the shop and have the inspection done so I can relicense. The joys or car ownership.

No comments: