Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chester Update


OMG!!! I am so excited. I took Chester and Bentley out to go and work on some training issues. Today I was able to place Chester in a sit stay and walk all the way around him. He has increased his stay to 45 seconds. I thought maybe it was a fluke that he let me walk all the way around him so I repeated the excersize 4 more times. He stayed every time. I was so excited, we have worked on this for a month.

Bentley is still a little slow on come but we are working on it. He is making progress but he must wear the leash. Sometimes when I call him he can't bring himself to pick his nose up off the ground to come to me. He comes to me but he has to track the entire way there. I did get him to do 3 jumps and a closed tunnel today. I can't believe he is doing 4 obsticales in a row now. I just love this not so little guy.

No comments: