Thursday, February 14, 2008

UKC Agility results

We went to the UKC trial in Columbia this past weekend. We had a great time! Cindy you should have gone Oscar would have loved it. It was colder than a well diggers ass at the trial. Bradley wore his coat the entire time. Saturday we started with AG-I we earned a 200 score and 3rd place. 10 pts yeah! AG-II didn't go as smoothly. We Q'd but not a high enough score for points. The second day we earned 10 more pts in AG-I. Bradley had a great AG-II run but he decided that it was to damn cold to down in the pause box so I NQ him on purpose. I figure what the hey we are here for pts so why to use it as training. Gambler did complete his runs but no Q's this time out. It didn't surprise me that he was just out there having a good time. We have not practiced since summer together. We did have a great time running together and they got some great photos him running.

No comments: