Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tracking Certified


Today was a small victory before the next test. Bentley has been tracking since he was about 10 weeks old. He has done well and we thought maybe he would certify before now but he just needed to grow up a little. He has done that and matured into a fine little tracker. You don't see to many Bostons tracking so it should be fun to see the looks we get when we get into a test.

He settled in and did beautifully today. I was so proud of him. The best part besides how he tracked is that my husband and some very good friends of ours got to be there to see him do it. There was a place on the track where I said to Bentley, "Son I have no idea where you are going but I am going to buy the story you are selling and go with you." He knew exactly where he was going. I am so so proud of him. Just think there once was a time where I wasn't sure I would ever get to the point that I would believe him. Thanks again Misti for tracking him for me that day. It helped me more than you will ever know. Carolyn thanks for all the advice, time and energy that you put into Bentley and I as a team. We thank you both for all the tracks you laid for us.

No comments: