Sunday, January 18, 2009

Excited

I am totally excited. Today should be a good day. It's Reavis' 18th birthday. I can assure you he will be spending it with his friends and not his Dad and step-mom. We are to boring for an 18 year old to hang out with.

I have obtained my CGC evaluator status and will soon be putting it to good use. We will be teaching a AKC S.T.A.R. puppy class and it starts today. This will be the first class of this kind that I have taught based on this new program. I can't wait to see if we can get the class interested and commited to the classes and their dogs. It has always been an important part of my personal dog training that all my dogs pass their CGC test. It is always the first goal I set for my pet that I am training. I think it is a good foundation for all other training.

No comments: