Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pet Therapy workshop

We had an awesome day. Chester was wonderful at the workshop stitches and all. It was really cute, at one point we were waiting on some folks to get ready and Chester was doing playbows to himself in the mirror. He only kissed one person, if you know Chester you know this is hard for him to do. He loves to give kisses. He sat on several laps. Everyone was wonderful about being careful with his stitches. My evaluator didn't have anything that she thought we needed work on. We passed the pretest. The real test is in September. Chester and I are planning on doing just as we have been to get ready for the September test. We are hoping to be able to fill a need for a therapy team on the pediatric floor of the hospital that I work at. Chester loves kids and I know he would love that as his therapy job. I am so proud of how far this little guy has come.

No comments: