Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thoughts

I am so blessed to have the life that I do. I have a wonderful husband and family, terrific friends and 4 wonderful Bostons. I am greatful everyday for all that I have. I hope all those that are close to me know that. I enjoy doing the things I do both work and play. Thank you all for being part of my life and teaching me the things you have.

Tomorrow is a day off work for me. I am hoping to get some time to play in. I think I will try to do some agility with Bradley and Bentley. Chester and I need to work on some public manners things as a refresher for our upcoming pet therapy test. I am so looking forward to that test. I think it will be an awesome experience for Chester and I both. I guess I am always looking for ways to give back to the world I live in. What can I say service is my life! Chester and I are hoping to get to be a therapy team on the children's floor of a local hospital. I think it would be priceless if he could bring just one smile to the face of a sick kid and maybe their parents.

Chester got his sutures removed; so he and Bentley have been playing catch up for all the time that Chester couldn't wrestle with him. I am glad that Chester did so well during the down time that he had to endure. I took the "B" boys to the vets on the 15th and everyone is doing well. The only thing we need to do now is brush everyone's teeth once a day. This is new for us because Brady has chronic bad breath and we have been brushing his teeth but not everyday. The vet suggested we do that once a day and see how that worked for him. If the brushing doesn't work they want to try pulse therapy with him. I figure if we have to brush his teeth once a day we should just do that for all the boys. I must say that all the boys are less than impressed.

No comments: